1. Three-point estimating is a commonly used technique for g athering and analyzing data. It is used in all of the following project areas except? A: Project risk management B: Project time management C: Project quality management D: Project cost management 2. If a project has a 40% chance of achieving a $17,000 profit and a 60% chance of achieving a $20,000 loss, what is the expected monetary value of the project? A: -$3,000 B: $37,000 C: $5,200 D: -$5,200
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more