Assessment Task 3: Portfolio Length:2,000 words Task:You are the manager of an organisation and you must present a portfolio to a Board of Directors on what you know about employment relations. For this assessment you will create your own portfolio. Your portfolio will be a document that you produce to demonstrate the skills you have learned throughout this course, your professional goals and objectives and your accomplishments. You will collect evidence of all your activities, training and workshops that contribute to your knowledge of employment relations. In this course you will focus on what you have learned over the semester. Note: at the end of the course you may well add skills learned in other classes. In each of the tutorials from Week 1 to Week 11 there will be exercises that will contribute to your personal portfolio. Therefore, it is important that you attend tutorials and engage with the activities. You will receive feedback regularly so that you can produce a portfolio that is professional. You should be able to provide a potential employer with a portfolio demonstrating your skills and abilities that may well give you an advantage when applying for a job. The portfolio document will include:
1. Your personal details
2. Your philosophy and understandings of employment relations for a nominated organisation
3. Your goals and objectives for effective employment relations in the identified organisation
4. Legal obligations, the Fair Work Act, policies, standards and relevant award/s for the identified organisation
5. Organising and Unions
6. Individual Contracts and Collective Bargaining
7. Equal employment opportunities for staff
8. Unfair dismissal approaches and ways to mitigate
9. Managing conflict in the organisation
10. Future of ER and casualisation
11. What you need to know about international and comparative ER In this assignment you will be required to reference 12 refereed journal articles beyond 2009 as well as citing state awards etc.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more