1. Choose your variable(s) and identify a research question (Must be Bivariate Quantitative Data)
2. Devise a plan to collect your data
1. a) Collect and organize data
2. b) Conduct the appropriate analysis
3. c) Write your results in a report
a) State the research question you have chosen.
b) Specify the population(s) that will be represented in your study.
c) Identify the variable(s) that you will collect, including how they will be measured.
Describe your plan for collecting the necessary data. This should include:
a) A description of where you will obtain your data (website, physical location, etc.)
b) A sampling strategy
c) A copy of your survey if you intend to use one
5. Describe your plan for analyzing the data you collect.
Example of A Typical Project:
Purpose Statement: We want to find out about students’ attitudes about cheating.
Population: College students
1. Have you ever cheated on a test in college? Yes No
2. Do you think that turning in an assignment or paper that was not your original work is wrong? Yes No
3. What is your GPA? ____________
4. How many hours a week do you spend studying?
Choose your variable(s) and identify a research question it must be Bivariate Quantitative Data.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more