On a separate sheet in your Excel file, complete questions 1-6.
1) Classify each variable into the following types of variables: Categorical, Discrete and Continuous variables.
2) Classify each variable into the following levels of measurement: Nominal, Ordinal, Ratio, and Interval.
3) Sort the Data by Reason for Visit [RFV1]
4) Use the Filter and COUNT IF function in EXCEL and report the number of ED visits due
to the following reasons:
a. Abdominal Pain, cramps, spasms, NOS
c. Back pain, ache, soreness, discomfort
d. Chest pain
e. Headache, pain in head
5) Create a frequency distribution table using the COUNT IF function in excel:
Number of visits
Abdominal Pain, cramps, spasms,
Back pain, ache, soreness,
Headache, pain in head
6) Using the IMMEDIACY OR TRIAGE LEVEL variable, report how many of the
abdominal pain and chest pain cases were “Emergent”, “Urgent”, “Semi-urgent”.
Abdominal Pain Chest pain
1. Using this, provide the mean age of those patients visiting the ED in the United States in
a. Using the Data Analysis Tool bar, provide the descriptive summary of the “Age
Variable” including mean, median, minimum and maximum. Describe your
results in 3-4 sentences.
2. Provide the frequency distribution of the following age categories. Calculate the
percentage and cumulative percentages associated with each of the categories.
Age group Frequency Percentage Cumulative
Under 15 years
75 years and over
• Complete the assignment in Excel and submit the Excel file
Classify each variable into the following types of variables: Categorical, Discrete and Continuous variables.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more