1) Install readr library in RStudio
2) Save scores.csv file on your computer and copy the path where the file is saved. The csv file can be found in the Contents folder for Week 2
3) Set working directory to the path where the file scores.csv is saved
4) Import scores.csv file in R
5) Print the first five rows of the scores data
Steps 1) through 5) can be found in the program Week2_P1 stored in the zipped folder called Week 2 files. You will have to change the file directory path to run it on your machine.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more