Questions for Discussion:
The textbook talks about values (CH 5) which represent the basic convictions that we all have. They contain a judgmental element because they carry an individuals ideas about what is right, good, or desirable. Many of our values are established in our early years by our parents, and other values come later from teachers, coaches, friends, and/or colleagues. There has been a lot of research about Generational Values. Based on your Generation, answer the following:
1. What is your generation? (Baby Boomers approximately 1946-1964, Gen Xers approximately 1965-1979, Millennials approximately 1980-1995, or Gen Z approximately 1996-2012)
2. What do you like most about it?
3. What strategies can we use when communicating with different generations?
Answer the following questions by referencing Exhibit 5.3: Hollands Typology of Personality and Congruent Occupations:
1. Which personality type fits you the best, and what occupation(s) would be a good fit based on this information?
2. The concept of person-organization fit tells us that people are attracted to organizations that match their values. When searching for an internship or full-time position, how will you find organizations that match your values? (company website, reviews, news stories, etc.) Provide examples of what you will be looking for (ethical company, innovative company, supportive/learning culture, etc.).
video link 1- https://coursera.org/share/85e95783c4932c00ef9717fd56daad30
Video link 2- https://coursera.org/share/15b315ee8e7e9d03deaec8d864cee260
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more