Evaluate The Trade-Off between Inflation and Unemploymentin UAE, using numerical data and appropriate calculations. Suggest strategiesto sustain and maintain low rate of both. (Marks: 20)
You will be assessed on the quality and completeness of yourarguments that is whether you have clearly indicated to the reader that youhave a sufficient understanding of the issues you choose to discuss and havepresented your ideas in convincing manner. You should adopt an accountingperspective in your discussion.
1. Project should be withinthe range of 1600-2000 words in length (Final data will not be included). Thetext should be referenced where appropriate and full bibliography appended.
2. Please use sources(journals, textbooks and websites). Provide statistical data to validate yourdiscussions.
3. Proper Referencingaccording to APA
4. You are advised tocarefully consider the directions in your student handbook regardingplagiarism. If you refer to the ideas of other writers, you must alwaysacknowledge them. This includes information from the internet.
Some useful data sources are: The World Bank, IMF andTradingeconomics.com
Your report should include the following:
2. BriefLiterature review
4. Conclusionsand recommendations
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more