Locate five scholarly works related to the foundational tenets of database development, knowledge sharing, KM, ERPS, and/or KMS. These sources must not be more than three years old. Provide a one-two page review of each respective scholarly work. Be sure to provide some comparisons and contrasts to the assigned readings.
You should include the following:
· Explanation of ERP systems
· ERP system considerations for knowledge management activities
· Ideas about ways technology managers can use information and KM considerations to develop a KMS.
· Becerra-Fernandez, I., Leidner, D. E., & Leidner, D. (2008). Knowledge management: An evolutionary view. New York, NY: Routledge.
· Barnes, S. (2015). Designing a successful KM strategy: A guide for the knowledge management professional. Medford, NJ: Information Today, Inc.
Length: 5 7 pages, not including title and reference page
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more