1. What is the difference between moral motivation and moral justification?
2. What two questions can we ask of someone who holds that moral equals what God commands?
3. What does it mean to say that psychological egoism is irrefutable?
4. What is the difference between the individual egoist and the universal egoist?
5. What are some of the benefits of cultural relativism?
6. What is the general form of a hypothetical imperative?
7. According to Kant, when is an action morally praiseworthy?
8. Describe one of the criticisms often leveled against Kants theory.
9. What is the role of the veil of ignorance in Rawlss theory?
10. What is the prisoners dilemma?
11. What does Gauthier mean by morals by agreement?
12. What is situationist psychology?
13. List and briefly describe one of the criticisms of virtue ethics.
14. What are the pros and cons to adopting an ethic of care in medical context?
15. Define moral responsibility.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more