– Explain the need for cellular nutrition and cellular respiration (include krebs cycle).
– Compare and contrast skeletal systems in vertebrates, arthropods, echinoderms and annelids.
– Describe swimming in an annelid, a fish, a cetacean mammal and a shelled mollusc.
– Describe locomotion in an insect, a quadruped mammal and a snake.
– Describe the important sensory organs of a range of animals to include eyes, touch sensors, chemical receptors, sound detectors.
– Explain adaptions of sensory organs to include lateral lines in fish, electroreception, infra-red detection, pheromone detection in insects.