In order for learning to take place, it must be relevant to the needs of the learner.
Before you write and deliver a lesson, you must have a clear idea of what you want to teach. Know exactly what information the student must have regarding your topic.
Respond to the following questions:
1. In your own words, interpret the above quote.
2. In delivering a lesson on Fire Safety to a second-grade class, provide an example of the essential question you want to cover.
3. What would be concepts would you develop for the same lesson?
4. Define Behavioral Objective (refer to attached "How to Write Behavioral Objectives. PDF)
5. Identify the four components of a clear Behavioral Objective.
6. Explain what the ABCDs are and give an example of a behavioral objective that contains each element (refer to attached Behavioral or Instructional Objective.Word document).
Explain what the ABCDs are and give an example of a behavioral objective that contains each element.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more