Critical Thinking Set 2
Question 1: Differentiating professions from employee workgroups is an important
consideration for leaders as they work to more clearly establish the relationship between the organization and the professional.
Professionals are driven by accountability which incorporates in its framework the elements of autonomy, authority and competence.
As you refine your understanding of the role of the professional consider and discuss the following key questions (remember this is will a single document not an answer to each individual question)
1. What do professionals need from each different employee work groups?
2. Name at least two leadership behaviors essential in leading professionals from different employee workgroups.
3. Identify at least two structural changes in the organization necessary to adapt to the needs of professionals as differentiated from employee workgroups.
4. Is it possible to be both employed and professional in the contemporary healthcare workplace?
5. What might have to change in order to make the organization more supportive of the life and action of a professional?
Question 2: If motivation primarily comes from within and is generated by individuals, different strategies for engaging staff must be utilized.
The leader&x27;s personal charisma and personality characteristics are not sufficient to create the context for consistent and constant staff engagement. Aligning staff&x27;s personal motivation with organizational goals is critical to generating investment and ownership on the part of the staff.
It is important for the leader to take time to delineate the sources of staff motivation in order to help staff align their personal goals with the goals of the organization (remember this is will a single document not an answer to each individual question)
Discuss how some of that can occur as you respond to the following questions:
1. What techniques might the leader use to get a sense of individual staff member&x27;s personal work motivation?
2. How might the leader determine what themes or consistency exists between individual motivator and the capacity to motivate the staff as a group?
3. What information must the leader delineate or make available to staff about the organization and organizational decisions as a first step in engaging with them in both responding to the organization and advancing both personal and organizational agendas?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more