Select from chapters 12-14 the vignette that you did not choose in Topic 2. Below is a link that you can use to help you with this assignment.
Budget and Finance Basics. National Council for Behavioral Health
Complete the following:
1. Create an integrated treatment plan. You can choose any template for an integrated care plan that you can obtain from the course materials or online.
2. Write a 750-1000 word summary, in paragraph format, that includes the high points of the integrated treatment plan.
3. Include steps that can be implemented to increase adherence to the integrated care plan.
4. Include any additional treatment plan element that is not included in .the vignette that would incorporate all aspects of mental health and wellness such as natural supports.
5. Develop a budget to support your integrated care plan that includes the associated costs: Staffing cost (i.e. therapist, nutritionist, etc.), Materials cost (i.e. worksheets, etc.), Office/Space Cost, and Other costs (i.e. technology, etc.).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more