1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Part 7: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
1. What health factors can nurses address to work with young males of a community to improve overall health? (mention at least 3 health factors).
2. What can you do as a nurse to improve those health factors and overall health in that community?
1. What are the common uses of this herb?
2. Explain possible contraindications.
3. Is there any research study done on this herb? explain it
4. Mention the research study and discuss results of it.
1. What are the key differences between quantitative and qualitative research?
2. Why would you choose to develop a research project that is quantitative instead of qualitative, or vice versa?
3. What are some considerations to be made when deciding between quantitative and qualitative research?
1. What are some of the challenges involved in combining methodologies when creating a research proposal and carrying out a research project?
2. How can these challenges be overcome?
As you view the video about clinical teaching and learning, there are a number of things to consider. Students need and want opportunities to learn and participate as part of the healthcare team. If ignored or not included in patient care, they become frustrated and feel cheated by the clinical experience. The nursing faculty should guide the clinical learning process, assist students with administering medications and treatments when needed, and ensure that students are learning. Students view the RN preceptor as the clinical expert and role model, as well as the person nursing students look up to. Identify the problems and challenges presented in the video and discuss how you would respond to and handle the problems and challenges from the:
1) Faculty role
2) RN preceptor role
3) Student role
As you read this weeks assignments, examine your own beliefs about the studentfaculty relationship and discuss the effects that your beliefs and practices may have on the teachinglearning process, the academic performance of your students, and your students behavior.
1. What are your beliefs about interactions with students who are failing?
2. How do you (or will you) deal with issues related to student misconduct and academic dishonesty?
3. What are your thoughts related to managing honor code violations and substance abuse problems?
4. How do your responses to these questions correlate with your personal teaching philosophy?
Arrange a Nurse Educator Interview and Develop Nurse Educator Interview Questions
Arrange a Nurse Educator Interview
The person you select to interview must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a nurse educator currently practicing in academia, staff development, or a clinical nurse educator or patient educator. No family members please.
You may arrange to conduct the interview in person, by phone, or by online web conferencing.
In general, when you contact a prospective interviewee, state who you are and explain that the interview is for a university course assignment.
Review the literature related to the nurse educators specific field of nursing education.
1. Type 12 interview questions.
Be prepared to record responses by:
Your interview questions will depend on the method of interview (formal or informal, face to face, or online web meeting/conferencing) and the specific area the nurse educator is practicing.
Word your questions clearly and concisely.
Ask open-ended questions.
Begin the interview with simple, factual questions that are easy to answer (icebreakers). This will help put the nurse educator at ease and help you establish a rapport.
You may ask about qualifications, credentials, expertise, experience, level of education, responsibilities, and/or a typical day.
You may wish to ask questions that elicit feedback about how the person became interested in nursing education, how education was selected as a career path, and what steps were taken to become a nurse educator.
Next, seek information about personal experiences and opinions, such as:
Teaching philosophy and goals related to nursing education
Experiences with curricula
Experiences with evaluation
Ways of knowing that student goals are met
Ways of engaging and/or enriching student learning
Outlook on the future of nursing education
The most effective teaching strategies
Positive experiences in teaching
Challenges faced as a nurse educator
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more