Using the organization that you have been researching and writing about during this course, create a PowerPoint presentation with the following slides representing your written papers. Do not copy and paste large sections from your paper to each slide. Your presentation should follow the best practices in PowerPoint slide creation. This site may be beneficial to follow if you need help: http://www.garrreynolds.com/preso-tips/design/
1. Slide 1: Cover slide
2. Slide 2: Introduction of the organization
3. Slide 3: Your role within the organization
4. Slide 4: Your summary of the current IT strategy for competitive advantage
5. Slide 5: The gap(s) you identified which you have sought to address in your project
6. Slide 6: A summary of your research regarding the IT strategy
7. Slide 7: A summary of the positive or negative impacts to business operations involving the IT management processes
8. Slide 8: A summary of your recommendations for TQM, Six Sigma, and/or change management
9. Slide 9: Your 2 recommendations to address the gap(s) identified in your case
10. Slide 10: Your change management plan
11. Slide 11: Your summarized thoughts on IT Governance and security culture within the organization
12. Slide 12: Your overall thoughts of the potential benefits to the organization by implementing your change recommendations
13. Slide 13: References for all slides (full APA formatted references)
For additional content, use the notes view of PowerPoint to include details. Minimize pictures to those that are relevant to the content. If you quote a source directly in your presentation, a citation must also be included on that slide for the quote in APA format. Do not provide citations for paraphrased information in your slides. For this presentation, the final references slide will suffice.
Assessment criteria (25% per criteria):
· The presentation makes good use of course concepts/practices/strategies;
· The presentation demonstrates an understanding of the IT Operational Excellence practices covered during the course;
· The presentation demonstrates the appropriate application of Operational Excellence ideas/concepts/practices/strategies in addressing the case issues;
· Thoroughness, appropriateness, and creativity demonstrated by the descriptions; clarity, organization, coherence, and correctness (spelling, grammar) of the writing, quoted content where appropriate with citations, and full references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more