2. Author(s) of the article
3. Reference list (include the article itself and any other reference material such as another article that is cited in your summary). Use the reference list in the article to get information about another articles cited.
4. What was focus/topic of the article?
5. Briefly discuss the contents (should be a paragraph or two
6. What type of article was it (e.g., theoretical/review or empirical)
7. What is your opinion of the article?
8. What was the hypothesis (if an empirical research was conducted)?
9. What did the researchers conclude?
10. Do you agree with the conclusion?
11. Do you feel the information provided in the article was relevant to health psychology? Why or why not?
the article is titled Skin Colour, Perception of Racism andDepression among Adolescents in UrbanBrazil
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more