In this assignment, you must write a three-page (three full pages) argumentative essay. Your essay must be typed, double spaced, and follow MLA formatting guidelines.
For this essay, you will select a debatable topic related to education that has impacted you in some way. You can not use the first person (I, me, we, our), however.
1. Is your introductory paragraph interesting and relevant?
2. Is there a clear statement at the end of the intro paragraph?
3. Is there a clear focus in the topic sentence of the main body paragraph?
4. Does each paragraph support the focus of the topic sentence (paragraph unity)?
5. Is solid evidence used to support the statement? (minimum of five sources listed in the Works Cited, which means five in-text references in the body of the paper. Every main body paragraph must have research to support the argument made in that paragraph)
6. Is MLA formatting followed?
7. Are grammar and mechanics mistakes minimal?
Select a debatable topic related to education that has impacted you in some way and write a three-page argumentative essay.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more