Lab Saturation Test
1) 2 clear plastic cups with holes in the bottom of each cup.
2) Fill cup #1 with topsoil
3) Fill cup # 2 with less than ½ rock. Example, small marble, small rock, then fill the other half with topsoil. Also push both cups from the top to about 1 inch from the top.
4) Make hypothesis in how you feel about the drainage and saturation.
5) Pour water to saturation in both cups
6) Observe- write about, water flow and water saturation.
7) Watch the video link below and write additional information / conclusion.
The saturation part starts at time sequence 13:40 or in other words, start the video 13 minutes and 40 seconds from the beginning
Write it in word 1 and half page double space.
Due after, 24 hours.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more