1. What is the definition of time management and what is included in someone who optimizes their time management?
2. What are the major symptoms related to poor time management?
3. What are the three basic evaluation steps into planning so that reprioritization can occur?
4. Identify 5 relevant interventions that can be taken to mitigate internal/external time-wasting activities?
5. Identify daily planning actions that can be taken to maximize time management?
6. Describe the priority setting in clinical settings where decisions need to be made for patient care (As in ATI)
7. Name three ways nurses establish priorities in nursing practice (as in ATI)
8. Define and describe Time Management as a cyclic process
1. Identify specific strategies for successful delegation
2. What does the NPA (Nurse practice act) contain as the essential elements regarding delegation (as in ATI)
3. Describe the 5 rights of delegationname them and define them
4. Provide an example of each of the 5 rights of delegation
5. Describe the criteria for delegation to an unlicensed assisted personnel (UAP)
6. Name 5 tasks that are generally considered appropriate for delegation to UAPs
7. Describe the reasons nurses will underdelegate tasks.
8. Describe the situations in which nurses will overdelegate tasks
9. Draw the decision tree created by the National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) that is used to determine appropriate tasks for UAPs(apply the example of obtaining a blood sugar value to this model to determine if that would be an appropriate task to delegate)
10. Name the key differences between what roles and responsibilities exist for RNs and contrast that with those of LPNs
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more