Submit your answers to the following questions: article see attachment
1. Were you confused about the time sequence and the relationship among events when you initially read the story? Why or why not? How has the storys narrative been organized? What effect results from this?
2. Identify the value behind the participation of each family member in the year’s lake-crossing.
3. Explain Gillian’s feelings about James’ leaving home. Also, explain why she feels this way.
4. Explain James’ feelings about Stuart Anderson’s death. Explain why he feels this way.
5. What has James learned? What has his mother learned?
6. The focus of much of the early part of the story is on descriptions of the lake and the climate. What effect does this create?
7. What does the last line mean? How do the last line and the title relate to James’ situation as well as his mother’s?
8. What associations do you have with the words of the title, “Walking on Water”? Do you think it is an effective title? Why or why not?
9. How does this story relate to the following statement surrounding a learning moment as a series of connections:
The focus of any learning moment is a relationship: the relationship between linear thinking and intuition, the relationship between mind and body, the relationship between various types of knowledge, the relationship between the individual and the community, and the relationship between self and soul. Any student who can examine these relationships can gain both awareness and the ability to transform these relationships where it is appropriate.
-John P. Miller (1993)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more