Look at a research article and Answer 13 questions
Use Google Scholar to search for a primary research article on your topic of “Exercise and Cognitive Function.” Choose a primary research article related to your topic from a peer-reviewed journal. All the listed questions are in the File below.
Research Article Summary
1. List the article reference in APA format.
2. What type of research study is this (Ex: longitudinal, experimental, correlational, etc.)?
3. What was the general purpose of the study (what is the research question the authors are trying to answer)?
4. How does answering the research question(s) add something new to what is already known?
5. Is the study a replication (has the same study been done before)? If so, why is that important?
6. What population are the subjects from?
7. List in order the methods of the study (please do not copy and paste from the article).
8. What were the outcome variables (dependent variables) that were measured and used for analysis?
9. What were the results? Were they statistically significant? Were they practically significant?
10. What does the author(s) conclude?
11. How do you think the results can be applied?
12. What do you think important limitations to the study design are?
13. What particularly interesting andlor valuable information did you learn from reading the article?