Write a brief motivation letter (in English, maximum of 4 600 characters with spaces) based on the following points:
The bachelor’s programme in Science and Technology has three specialisations:
genetics and biotechnology
bioengineering and robotics
chemistry and materials sciences
1. Which of the three specialisations interests you most and why?
2. Which elective courses would you like to take? (Elective courses need to be chosen from the list of courses of elective module of Science and Technology programme).
3. Why are you particularly interested in this Science and Technology bachelor’s programme?
4. In which role do you see yourself in your future job after completion of the programme and what is your personal motivation to study Science and Technology?
5. How do you plan to implement the skills to be gained from the programme in your future career?