Case Analysis: IKEA Slowly Expands Its U.S. Market Presence”
To help you better understand the concepts of Marketing Analysis, you will be asked to complete a case study for each weekly assignment. To prepare for this level of analysis, first read “How to Analyze a Case” in the W1 lesson folder.
This Week’s Case
IKEA Slowly Expands Its U.S. Market Presence” (located in textbook appendix)
After reading, reviewing and analyzing the case study, pretend you are the VP of Marketing for IKEA. Outline your position and objectives in a plan to the Board of Directors. Develop a PowerPoint Presentation that will address (at a minimum) the questions listed below. You may include other insights gleaned from our study of marketing analysis so far. Also, cite at least 2 outside sources to support your analysis.
1. Given the SWOT analysis presented in the case, what are IKEAs key competitive advantages?
2. What should the strategic focus be as the company looks to expand further into the US market?
3. What strategic options, steps and alternatives would you direct IKEA to make to further penetrate the US market?
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your slideshow must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use an appropriate number of references to support your position, and defend your arguments. The following are examples of primary and secondary sources that may be used, and non-credible and opinion based sources that may not be used.
1. Primary sources such as, government websites (United States Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, United States Census Bureau, The World Bank, etc.), peer reviewed and scholarly journals in EBSCOhost and Google Scholar.
2. Secondary and credible sources such as CNN Money, The Wall Street Journal, trade journals, and publications in EBSCOhost
3. Non-credible and opinion based sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. should not be used.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more